I received my certificate for completion of my UX to UI Design course.
For the final stage of our design process, we had to create interactive prototypes in PowerPoint. I found this part maddening, because I had to teach myself some Visual Basic in order to create the input fields, action buttons, and
This week we began to flesh out our design using a moodboard and Style Tile before creating our finished design mockup. I found the moodboard to be the most challenging aspect of this assignment. I mean, it’s a faculty portal
For Unit 3 of the UX to UI Design, we were required to create wireframes and then conduct usability testing. My students know these assignments well, as I require them in many of my classes. Still, it’s good practice for
For Unit 2, I had to do a card-sorting task for information architecture and then create a basic site map. You might recall that we were previously asked to identify a problem. The problem I identified was faculty members’ having
Since I have 3 weeks off from teaching, I’ve decided to refresh my skills. I’m taking a free UX to UI Design Course on Adobe Education Exchange. We had to identify a design problem, which was not hard to do;